Thursday, September 3, 2020

Zesty Thursday

 #DailyFlowers

From Shashi, the ...
Green is the Queen
Without it how would others preen
Green is life
Without it there would be so much strife
It is the foundation on which we lay
Our lives as we build them day by day!
 
 
Petals like diamond shaped tiles
One by one making for sweet piles
Punchy pink makes for a lovely round
Against the green the punch does resound
 
 
 Dressed in shades of orange-browns
Draped lazily against some greens
Their beauty does chase away frowns
As we wonder at colors seen.
 
From Shalini
Oh, Fuchsia how thee makes my heart pound
It's as if I have gone several rounds
Of the garden, where thee does dwell
Leading all its denizens so well


 From Vivek
Ah, the champa-chameli has come out to play
That tells me this is gonna be a fairly nice day
Teleconferences will be a breeze
And for lovely flowers I will some time out squeeze!
 
I went down after lunch to give my mind a break
Walking out of the lobby this plant caught my eye
Green speckled with yellow my breath away
did take
A hiding sentinel ever so shy
 

My Co-contributors:

Ashvni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Majesty on Show

#DailyFlowers Birth & death, the cycle is set  Within each journey are expectations to be met Time moves fast, & then it moves slow ...

Search This Blog