Friday, January 29, 2021

A Roses Haven

 #DailyFlowers

When I started this blog flowers came from my cousin and I cross posted to twitter; then friends on twitter joined in. Those are still going strong. At some point i started trawling friends' FB posts and got more pix in. Then last week, Nilima (FB) drew my attention to her entire spread of divine flowers after I liked some and said I was as usual borrowing them for the blog. I ambled over virtually and my jaw dropped. Color upon vivid color, combinations, hues awaited me. There were beauties in that spread. I share some here.

Colors gentle, colors bright
Now dark, now light, all a delight
Pinks, yellows, peaches, orange and more
Hues and shades abound in combinations galore
Words of praise in their glory be raised
And yet the eyes continue to be amazed
Roses for love, for friendship and peace
May their numbers and tribe increase!



All Roses Courtesy Nilima M



1 comment:

Colors Bright

  #DailyFlowers Temperatures are on the rise That means in come summer supplies Needing to go out is sheer torture The sun is a complete sco...

Search This Blog