Saturday, March 27, 2021

True wit did the others display

 

The exchange between the blogger, Shalini & Vivek, referred to in https://flowersnatter.blogspot.com/2021/03/flowers-by-series.html

True wit did the others display as their hacks and words came out to play…

First off was Shalini with: 

Pix so nice
The wordsmith was smitten
On the spot rhyme
Was immediately written

The blogger's response:

Wordsmith was smitten
By the weekend bug bitten
Now I am off to wordy lands
Where I would make my stand
But you are free to rhyme
Jingles, posies and songs for a long time

If Shalini comes out to play, Can Vivek be far away:

The wordsmith is smitten
Her poesy has wordsmith2 bitten
Instant verse is the theme of the day
For hacks like me to make hay

The Blogger reverted with:

Hacks like you are welcome to make hay
Please step into my shoes while I go out to play
Ladies and Gentlemen of #DailyFlowers
Please welcome your new host for wordy showers.

The unrepentant Vivek shot back with:

Oh no!
How can I be the
Host for wordy showers?
I am just a colorful leaf
That pretends to be a flower.

Work was knocking, so the wordsmith left with

A pretend flower
can still shower
words of power
creating a tower!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colors Bright

  #DailyFlowers Temperatures are on the rise That means in come summer supplies Needing to go out is sheer torture The sun is a complete sco...

Search This Blog